Sometimes you just can’t remember you screen unlock pattern no matter what. This is true whether you’ve an Alcatel One Touch or iPhone 5. With the Alcatel One Touch screen lock code you only have 5 attempts to unlock your handset before it locks you out. This quick and easy guide will show you how to unlock your Alcatel One Touch screen lock code safely.
If you’re one of the unlucky ones we have a simple, 3 step solution for you:
- Tap your handset to bring up the unlock screen and try entering your code pattern 5 times.
- When prompted to wait for 30 seconds you’ll need to press OK.
- After 30 seconds tap your handset to return to the unlock screen.
Option 1 – Unlock your Alcatel One Touch with Google:
If you’ve set-up a Google account to recover your handset you’ll now get the option to press ‘Forgot pattern’. This is the easiest way to unlock your Alcatel handset.
- Sign-in with your Google username and password.
- When prompted create your new screen unlock pattern.
Option 2 – Bypassing your Alcatel One Touch screen lock:
If you don’t have a Google account set-up with your handset to bypass your Alcatel One Touch screen lock code you’ll need to reset it. Be warned, this will wipe your handset clean so please do not attempt unless you are absolutely certain it is your only option.
- Turn off your handset and then simultaneously press and hold the ‘Volume up’ and ‘Power’ button for a few seconds. You should be presented with the Alcatel reset interface.
- At the screen prompt select ‘Wipe data / Factory reset’ using the volume buttons. Then press ‘Home’ to confirm.
- At the next screen prompt select ‘Yes – Delete all user data’ then press ‘Home’ to confirm.
- Finally select ‘Reboot system now’ and once again press ‘Home’ to confirm.
Your Alcatel One Touch unlock code will now be reset, unlocked and bypassed. Please try and make sure your data is safely stored on your SIM card before carrying out this procedure.
Pro Tip: How to enter your Alcatel One Touch unlock code:
- Switch on your mobile phone without a SIM card
- At the dial screen enter: *#0000*UNLOCKCODE#
- Then enter: *#0001*UNLOCKCODE#
- Your Alcatel handset should now be unlocked
Get your Alcatel network unlock code.
Do you need to unlock your Alcatel device to use on a different carrier / network? We have a low cost solution that can deliver an unlock code in as little as 24 hours.